All Sales Are Final.
(See Exception(s) Below)
If your package arrives damaged, please notify the delivery person immediately, if the delivery person has left contact us as soon as possible. Englands Woodstove Store must be notified of any shortage or damaged merchandise within 7 days. Upon notification we will contact the shipper to rectify the problem and you will have the option to either receive a replacement product or refund.
The purchase amount will be refunded less shipping.
All merchandise returned to us for any reason MUST have an RMA number. Returns without an RMA number are subject to refusal.
How to return a package
1. Request an RMA number by calling us at 1-865-982-8194 or by emailing us at Englandsstore@gmail.com.
If calling please have the following information handy:
Date of purchase
Product being returned
Reason for return
If you wish to receive an RMA number by email please include all of the above information.
4. All merchandise must be returned to us at:
Englands Woodstove Store
1420 W. Broadway
Maryville, TN. 37801
Please Note the following:
Some products are drop shipped from the manufacturer. Regardless of point of origin all merchandise must be returned to the above address for proper credit. Merchandise not returned to the above address will not be refunded.
Stoves and Freight
At Englands Woodstove Store we want to make your Stove purchase a pleasant and easy transaction. In the below sections you'll find important information regarding the ordering process and shipment of your new stove. Please take the time to read this information carefully. If you still have questions or concerns please call us.
1. All Stoves must be shipped by freight truck. Their weight and/or bulk will not allow us to ship them through any other service. (No US Mail, UPS, FEDEX etc.)
2. It is your responsibility to comply with all local fire codes regarding installation of the stove and any options or accessories. Read the stove manual carefully regarding assembly and installation. If you feel unsure about any installation issues we recommend you consult with a licensed contractor, building official, chimney sweep or fire marshall. A local chimney sweep should be able to assist you with installation. We will not be responsible for returns based on these issues.
3. We have noted which stoves are appropriate for installation in mobile homes. Not all of our stoves are appropriate for mobile homes and all installation instructions found in the manual must be followed to insure a safe installation in these types of homes.
4. If you order additional items besides the stove we will do our best to ship all of the items at the same time and in the same shipment. Circumstances may not allow this in all cases but you will not be charged an additional fee if the items are shipped separately.
5. Stove orders are handled differently than a normal order. As such our shopping cart will not calculate freight charges for stoves. The cart will calculate the shipping charges for any other items you may order. This is done so if you decide not to purchase the stove your order will process normally with us.
6. At this time we cannot ship stoves to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
How we process Woodstove/Pellet Stove Orders
Once we receive your order for a Stove you may expect to receive a phone call from us within 1-2 business days. Please be sure that the phone number you give us on the checkout form is a daytime phone number where you can be reached. This phone call will confirm your order, and discuss freight charges and delivery options. We will also answer any questions or concerns you may have. Until you receive this call from us and everything is confirmed we will not bill your credit card or process your order. After the stove is shipped we will contact you with updated shipping/delivery information.
Shipping Information and Delivery Options
As stated earlier all stoves ship via freight truck. Please keep in mind the following information regarding shipment and delivery of your stove.:
1. Stoves are heavy (most are several hundred pounds) and will require manpower and/or equipment to unload them from the truck and get them into your residence. If you do not have the necessary manpower and/or equipment to handle the stove we recommend one of our optional delivery services.
2. The stove will arrive on a full size semi freight truck. (typical 18 wheeler size) If there is not reasonable access to your residence then you should consider one of our optional delivery services.
3. The freight company will contact you prior to delivery to insure that an adult will be at home at the scheduled delivery time. They will not deliver the shipment unless a responsible adult is present to take delivery and sign for the shipment.
We offer levels of delivery service for the stoves. As each order and delivery situation is different you will receive an exact freight charge either during or shortly after we talk with you on the phone.
Damage and Returns
All shipments are inspected before they leave our warehouse. We do not ship damaged or defective goods. Once the shipment leaves our warehouse the freight carrier assumes responsibility for damage done during the shipment of your order. Once the shipment arrives you should inspect it carefully for any damage. Once you sign for the delivery the freight company is released from any damage claims. If damage is found you should note it on the delivery ticket and call us immediately. If the damage is severe refuse the shipment and call us immediately.
We must emphasize the point that it is your responsibility to carefully inspect the shipment for any sign of damage internally or externally in front of the driver. Remove packaging if necessary to inspect the shipment. You must note any damage found in writing on the delivery ticket. Failure to do so will make the shipment your property regardless of condition. No exceptions.
All Sales Are Final.
(See Exception(s) Below)
1.If the Product is damaged in shipping and was noted on the bill please contact us and we will either get you a replacement product out ASAP or provide you with a refund.
2. The purchase amount will be refunded less freight charges.
3. For smaller items not shipped by freight truck our regular Return Policy will apply.